COMMUNITY COACH COURSES (LEVEL 1)
Dates: (Required to attend both notes)
1. Monday 19th & 26 AugustTime: 6pm to 8.15pmLocation: Hunter Christian School, Kerr St & Bull St, Mayfield NSW 2304
2. Monday 2nd & 9th SeptemberTime: 6pm to 8.15pmLocation: Tomaree High School, Salamander Way, Salamander Bay NSW 2317
3. Tuesday 3rd and 10th SeptemberTime: 6pm to 8.15pmLocation: Hunter Sports High School, Pacific Highway, Gateshead NSW 2290
It is strongly recommended that a person who coaches a junior team should complete their Level 1 Accreditation.
The process to register for the course has changed from previous years. All participants now need to do the following
1. Register for a Cricket ID through - https://www.community.cricket.com.au/coach/courses (Register button is at the right of the screen. There are a few questions to answer through this process)
2. Once logged in, Click on the search button (top right hand corner) and type “Community Coach"
3. Applicants are encouraged to register for a course and then complete the associated online modules titled the Introduction to Cricket Course.
4. A certificate of completion for the Community Coach course will be issued only after completing the Online modules (Introduction to Cricket) and Face to Face Community Coach training.